- 100% Made in the USA
- High Quality Tuning Hammer
- Quality star tip
- 6" Hardwood Handle with a chrome plated shaft for a total length of 11" not including the head and tip
- Comes with your choice of an exchangeable one piece head and tip or a two piece head and tip ($10 additional for two piece head & tip)
- Standard One piece head and tip is 2-1/2" long and a #2 tip
- Two piece head and tip includes a 1-1/4" head and a 1" long #2 tip (Choose head & tip option)
This tool being made in the USA is made with high quality parts and quality craftsmanship that is hard to match. The manufacturer has been making piano tuning hammers and piano tools since 1938 and takes great pride in manufacturing only the best tools that are available.
The #2 star tip that is included with this hammer is designed to fit tuning pins with square heads. It will fit tuning pins on virtually all pianos except those with extremely small tuning pins. (Which is very rare)
You can purchase this tool with confidence that it will perform to the highest of standards for many years.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
If you're looking for some basic instruction on how to tune your own piano, a website that has good information can be found here: Tune a Piano Yourself Tuning Tutorial