Cory Satin Rub - Rubbing Lubricant 8 Oz. Bottle
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- SATIN RUB COMPATIBILITY: This is how the pros rub satin finishes by hand. The Satin-Rub concentration eliminates rubbing oils and solvents. Satin-Rub can be used on lacquer and poly finishes restoring the showroom look of any beautiful satin finish.
- VERSATILE FUNCTION: Excellent for waxing and polishing furniture or piano woof piece surface before waxing. Packing markings, soiling, and fingerprints can all be removed with ease. To eliminate defects and level the finish, use 000 or 0000 steel wool or 400-600 wet sandpaper.
- RUBBING OUT TECHNIQUE: It's easier to rub to satin than to gloss. A rubbed satin finish conceals a number of flaws. Keep your fingers flat on the surface and work perpendicular to the grain of the wood when rubbing. This will result in a more equal surface and lessen the likelihood of cutting through the finish, particularly at the edges.
- STORAGE AND HANDLING PRACTICES: Keep in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area in closed containers. Protect containers from physical damage.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE: We provide you with high-quality after-sales service. If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will give you an ideal solution within 24 hours.
It's great to have a nice-looking finish, but if you want it to feel as good as it looks, you'll have to rub it out. Use Cory Satin Rub to clean your piano piece of stains, soiling, and fingerprints. Cory Care products are well known as one of the best products for piano finish care.
- Product Type: Satin Rubbing Lubricant
- Available Size: 8 oz. bottle
- Appearance (Physical State): Liquid
- Odor: Characteristic Odor
- Flammability Hazards: Non-Flammable
- Manufacturer: Cory Products, LLC