About this item:
- WEDGE MUTES FUNCTION: The purpose for all means is to be able to mute one or two strings of a note in order to be able to just listen to either one or two strings at a time. Where you’ve got three strings on a note it’s kind of an essential tool in piano tuning.
- PREMIUM QUALITY RUBBER: Made from natural quality rubber not synthetics or plastics which have features of good slip resistance, high elasticity and wear resistance. Safe and durable, a perfect toll to mute piano strings. Most wedge mutes are made out of rubber because it has really good sound dampening properties.
- VARIETY OF SIZES: A natural Rubber Wedge mute comes in a variety of sizes allowing you to buy the proper wedge mute that will work best in a certain spot. Please choose your piano tuning wedge mute size: 2-9/16" x 1/4", 3" x 3/8" and 3" x 3/4".
- WEDGE MUTES DESIGN: The wedge-shaped form provides a superior muffle effect. To hush strings, they are inserted between them.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We aim to deliver a high-quality product with outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about our product, please email us and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
Rubber wedge mutes are a standard tool for tuning pianos. If you want to be able to tune your piano precisely, you'll need these mutes. You'll need to mutes particular notes, and inserting the wedge mute in the right position can let you accomplish it. This helps you to isolate certain areas that require tuning in order to obtain accurate readings.
- Item Type: Piano Tuning Wedge Mutes
- Suitable for: Piano
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Color: Black
- Sizes: 2-9/16" x 1/4", 3" x 3/8", 3" x 3/4"
- No. of Set: Set of 2