About this item:
- SETTLING STRING STRETCHING PERIOD: There is always a stretching phase when placing new strings in a piano. This Piano String Stretching tool aids in stretching the string, reducing the string's settling time.
- SEATING PIANO BRIDGE WIRE: It also aids with the seating of the bridge's wire. A piano bridge is a perpendicularly running piece of wood that runs parallel to the strings. The lower bass section of a piano usually has a short bridge, whereas the tenor and treble sections have a long bridge.
- HIGH QUALITY ROLLING WHEEL: High-quality Brass rolling wheel, sturdy and durable. Brass is a solid material, making it strong, hard, and formable.
- DURABLE HARDWOOD MATERIAL: The handle is built of premium hardwood material for long-term use and a non-slip wood handle for a secure grip, making your work easier and more efficient. The handle is ergonomically designed to fit the mechanical design of the human body.
- STURDY AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Great piano tuning tool with sturdy structure and ergonomic design for working in highly performance.
There is always a stretching time for new strings when they are installed in a piano. This Piano String Stretching Tool aids in the stretching of the string, reducing the string's settling time. It also helps to keep the wire on the bridge in place. This item's handle is made of quality hardwood, and the rolling wheel is made of brass with a long-lasting design. Most expert technicians recommend this tool for adding and tuning piano strings.
- Product Type: String Stretching (Piano Tool)
- Application: Piano Tuning Tool
- Handle Material: Hardwood
- Rolling Wheel Material: Brass
- Rolling Wheel Size: 1-7/8" diameter
- Total Length:11’’
- Manufacturer: USA Made