Professional Mini-Extension Piano Tuning Hammer
- 100% Made in the USA
- High Quality professional level tuning hammer
- Mini-Extension tuning lever with a quality star tip
- 4" Solid Hardwood Handle
- Steel extension rod for a solid feel and up to a maximum length of 10"
- Comes with your choice of an exchangeable one piece head and tip or a two piece head and tip ($10 additional for two piece head & tip)
- Standard One piece head and tip is 2-1/2" long and a #2 tip
- Two piece head and tip includes a 1-1/4" head and a 1" long #2 tip
(Please choose head and tip choice)
This tool being made in the USA is made with high quality parts and quality craftsmanship that is hard to match. The manufacturer has been making piano tuning hammers and piano tools since 1938 and takes great pride in manufacturing only the best tools that are available.
The star tip is designed to fit tuning pins with square heads. The #2 tip will fit tuning pins on virtually all pianos except those with extremely small or extra large tuning pins. (Which is very rare)
You can purchase this tool with confidence that it will perform to the highest of standards for many years.
If you're looking for some basic instruction on how to tune your own piano, a website that has good information can be found here: Tune a Piano Yourself Tuning Tutorial