About this item:
- HIGH GRADE PIANO TUNING TOOL: This piano tuning hammer has a nylon handle and is of professional quality. It's a high-end piano technician's tool that's ideal for everything from tiny touch-ups to full-scale tuning. The Tip and Head may be removed and altered to fit varied lengths/angles, making this a great tuning lever for precise pitch adjustment.
- HEAD ANGLES AND TIPS: The extent to which the handle extends out from the tuning pins is determined by the angle of the head. Five, ten, and fifteen degree head angles are available. The tuning hammer will be closest to the tuning pins when the head angle is 5 degrees, while the 15 degree angle will extend the handle further away. The #2 star tip is made to fit square-headed tuning pins. Except for pianos with particularly short tuning pins, it will fit tuning pins on practically all pianos. (Which is very rare). The #1 size tip is a little smaller and is intended for extremely small tuning pins.
- TUNING HAMMER DURABLE DESIGN: 8" Nylon Handle with a chrome plated shaft for a total length of 12" not including the head and tip.
- HEAD AND TIP OPTION: Standard One piece head and tip is 2-1/2" long with a #2 size tip. The Two piece head and tip includes a 1-1/4" head and a 1" long #2 tip (Choose head & tip option)
- EXCHANGEABLE HEAD AND TIP: Comes with your choice of an exchangeable one piece head and tip or a two piece head and tip ($10 additional for two piece head & tip)
This tool, which is made in the United States, is made with high-quality parts and expert craftsmanship. Since 1938, the company has been producing piano tuning hammers and piano tools, and it takes great satisfaction in producing only the best equipment available.
You can purchase this tool with confidence that it will perform to the highest of standards for many years.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Product Type: Tuning Hammer
- Tip Shape: Star Shaped (#2 and #1)
- Head Angle: 5, 10 and 15 degree
- Handle Length: 8" Nylon Hand
- Hammer Total Length: 12" (excluding head and tip)
- Handle Material: Nylon Handle
- Shaft Material: Nickel-plated Steel Shaft
- Manufacturer: 100% Made in the USA