Cristofori Grand Piano Cover
No Minimum Order - Worldwide Shipping
About this item:
* 7'6'' - (''Floor Length Cover'' option for this size is not available on Quilted Mackintosh)
* 7'8'' - (''Floor Length Cover'' option for this size is not available on Quilted Mackintosh)
* 8'2 - (''Floor Length Cover'' option for this size is not available on Quilted Mackintosh)
* 5'10'' (Bechstein A)
* 5'9'' (Bechstein A-175)
* 5'11'' (Bechstein C Model M)
* Black Vinyl Fabric Cover - This piano cover is a fabric vinyl, heavy leatherette, bonded to a soft flannel backing (water repellent). Our finest vinyl materials provide a soft leather appearance. For our piano covers, we only use high-quality, long-lasting vinyl's.
* Black or Brown Mackintosh - Our Mackintosh covers are a combination of heavy water repellent drill cloth bonded to a soft cotton flannel backing. Mackintosh is tough and durable and perfect for use in schools, churches, theaters and studios.
* Black or Brown Quilted Nylon - Our Quilted Nylon piano cover is an economical quilted cover made with material that combines a black nylon face material with an inner material of white poly cotton flannel.
* Black Quilted Mackintosh - Our Quilted Mackintosh covers are made with an extremely rugged but attractive cover that is made with heavy mackintosh on the outside with a soft cotton material on the inside. Quilted with a strong nylon thread in a 4" diamond pattern for excellent stitching.
Custom made covers for Bechstein Grand Pianos. A grand piano cover functions as an essential barrier between the wood surface of your piano and the environment, protecting it from physical damage such as scratches and chipping. Our covers are made in the United States using only the highest quality materials.
Note: “Once we receive your order, piano covers are generally made and shipped within 3 to 4 weeks”.
Piano Cover Options Overview