- Includes a Gooseneck Piano Tuning Hammer Made in the USA
- High Quality basic level tuning hammer
- A great tool for beginning tuners or for those wanting to own a hammer for occasional touch-ups
- One piece hammer with a quality 5 degree #2 star tip
- 6-1/2" Wood Handle with a Nickel plated steel shaft
- Total length of tool is 12"
Kit also includes:
- Temperament strip - 50" long and is tapered from 3/4" down to 1/2" wide
- 2 - 3" x 3/8" rubber mutes with handles
- 2 - 2-9/16" x 1/4" rubber mutes
- Tuning Kit Carry Case with Zipper Closure
- Wittner A-440 Tuning Fork - Made in Germany
This tuning hammer being made in the USA is made with high quality parts and quality craftsmanship that is hard to match. The manufacturer has been making piano tuning hammers and piano tools since 1938 and takes great pride in manufacturing only the best tools that are available. This tool will last for many years of use.
The attached #2 star tip is designed to fit tuning pins with square heads. It will fit tuning pins on virtually all pianos except those with extremely small tuning pins. (Which is very rare)
Howard Piano Industries has created a video series showing the basics of how to tune a piano. Here is a link to the videos on our website: How to Tune a Piano
If you're looking for some basic instruction on how to tune your own piano, a website that has good information can be found here: Tune a Piano Yourself Tuning Tutorial