- Glue for installing new key tops
- Excellent glue for other piano parts such as cloth, felt or leather
- Dries clear and can be thinned up to 5% with water
- Comes in a 2 oz or 8 oz squeeze bottle which makes application easy
- 2 oz of glue is more than enough glue to do a full set of keytops
To apply, squeeze a thin bead of glue down the length of the key. Then spread the glue so it covers the entire top of the keystick. Position the keytop on the key and apply pressure for several seconds. Wipe off any excess glue with a damp cloth and allow to dry for at least 24 hours before doing any final filing.