AMS Piano Tools
"T" Tuning Wrench for Harpsichord, Zither, Dulcimer or Harp
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 10% off
- Buy 20 - 500 and get 20% off
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
About this item:
- TUNING WRENCH COMPATIBILITY: Tuning wrench is a specialized socket wrench used to tune string instruments with strings wrapped around tuning pins. Can be used on standard tuning pins for Harpsichord, Zither, Hammered Dulcimer or Harp.
- DESIGNED FITTINGS: Designed to fit tuning pins that are approximately 1/8" or 4 mm at the top of the square portion of the pin which are the dulcimer tuning pins we sell here in our store.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: This tuning wrench is made of a quality hardwood handle with a steel shaft.
- STAR TIP STYLE: The star shape tip is designed to be used on square tuning pins. The reason for the star shape is to be able to facilitate more angles on the tool.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: T-shaped handles help keep torque parallel to the shaft of the tuning pin, and thus avoid bending the pin and widening the wooden hole that holds the tuning pin.
- BULK PURCHASE DISCOUNTS: We offer a quantity discount on this wrench. If you purchase a minimum of 10 wrenches, we offer a 10% discount and if you purchase 20 or more wrenches we offer a 20% discount. This discount will automatically be calculated when you add these to your shopping cart.
This "T" Tuning Wrench fits standard tuning pins on harpsichords, zithers, hammered dulcimers, and harps. A tuning wrench is a type of socket wrench that is used to tune string instruments that have strings wrapped around tuning pins. This handy tuning wrench’s polished handle sits laterally in the palm of your hand to allow for easing handling and ultimate control while you adjust your piano’s pins.
- Product Type: "T" Tuning Wrench
- Material: Hardwood Handle with Steel Shaft
- Star tip Length:3-3/4" long
- Handle Length: 4-7/8" long