About this item:
- TUNING HAMMER FUNCTIONS: Tuning hammer is a specialized socket wrench used to tune string instruments with strings wrapped around tuning pins, such as the piano, harp, and hammer dulcimer.
- DESIGNED FITTINGS: Designed to fit tuning pins that are approximately 1/8" or 4 mm at the top of the square portion of the pin which are the dulcimer tuning pins we sell here in our store.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: This tuning hammer is made of quality hardwood handle with chrome plated steel shaft, making it durable and can be used for a long time.
- STAR TIP STYLE: The tool has a star tip, which allows you to tune the square pins at different angles.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: The Gooseneck shape design determines that it is convenient for use. And with small size, easy to store and carry.
The gooseneck harpsichord tuning hammer is suitable for use on zithers, dulcimers, and harps. The most popular tools among piano technicians. High-quality tool manufactured in the United States.
- Product Type: Tuning Hammer
- Total length: 8" long
- Handle length: 4" long
- Material: Hardwood handle with chrome plated steel shaft
- Manufacturer: USA Made