- For Hammered Dulcimer, Zither, Harpsichord or Harp
- Set of 25 tuning pins
- Bright Nickel or Blued Finish
- Diameter: .198" (5.03 mm) Length: 1-5/8" (41.275 mm)
- The top of the square portion of the pin is approximately 1/8" or 4 mm
- High Quality Product made in Japan by Denro
***Quantity Discount available on these pins
We also have tuning wrenches and levers for this size tuning pin available.
If you're wondering what size drill bit to use to drill the holes for the tuning pins, this will depend on the type of wood you're using for your pinblock. It's usually best to drill a sample hole in a scrap piece of the wood you'll be using for the pins. A good starting point would be to use a 3/16" bit.