Schaff Piano Supply
Piano Balance Rail Felt Punchings
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- REGULATE KEY FRONT HEIGHT: Felts are slipped down over the tops of the balance rails just to provide softness and quietness. Underneath those felts are usually cardboard or paper punchings that help regulate the height of the front of the key.
- LEVEL PIANO KEYS: More punchings on the balance rail will raise the front of the key. You can adjust the level of all the piano keys by adding or removing paper or cardboard punchings from beneath the felt.
- REPLACE WORN-OUT PUNCHINGS: The piano felt punchings are ideal replacement for worn or moth-eaten punchings washers.
- AVAILABLE THICKNESS VARIATION: We offer a variation of felt punching thickness for you to choose from:
* Thin - .050"
* Medium Thin - .065"
* Medium - .080"
* Medium Thick - .095"
* Thick - .110"
- HIGH QUALITY FELT: Made from firm, high quality felt which won't cause any scratch or damage to your piano keyboard.
This set of 100 balance rail felt punchings are excellent piano regulating tools ideal replacement for worn or moth-eaten punchings washers. Made from firm, high quality felt with 1/2" in diameter.
- Product Type: Felt Punchings
- Quantity: Set of 100 (Approximately)
- Material: Made from firm felt
- Diameter: 1/2" in
- Manufacturer: USA Made