About this item:
- REGULATES KEY DIP: In most cases, you'll find cardboard or paper punching's underneath the felt punching's, which regulates how far the key can go down, or what's known as the key dip.
- FELT PUNCHINGS THICKNESS REPLACEMENT: When replacing the front rail felts, try to match the thickness of the originals as closely as possible. It can be difficult to determine, especially if the front rail felts have been played a lot and are quite compressed, but you can sometimes get an edge that hasn't been driven down or compacted too much and try to get a general idea of what the original thickness was.
- REPLACE WORN-OUT PUNCHINGS: The piano felt punching's are ideal replacement for worn out or moth damaged punching's.
- AVAILABLE THICKNESS VARIATION: We offer a variation of felt punching thickness for you to choose from:
* Thin - .145" x 3/4"
* Medium Thin- .165" x 3/4"
* Medium - .185" x 3/4"
* Medium Thick - .215" x 3/4"
* Thick - .235" x 3/4"
* Medium - .185" x 7/8"
- HIGH QUALITY FELT: Made of firm, high-quality felt that will not scratch or damage your piano keyboard.
This set of 100 front rail felt punchings are excellent piano regulating tools ideal replacement for worn or moth-eaten punchings washers. Made of firm, high-quality felt that will not scratch or damage your piano keyboard.
- Product Type: Felt Punchings
- Quantity: Set of 100 (Approximately)
- Material: Made form firm felt
- Manufacturer: USA Made