Schaff Piano Supply
Metal Piano Tuning Pin Bushings
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- SUPPORT TUNING PIN STABILITY: Bushings play a crucial role in tuning pin stability. Between the top of the pin block and the bottom of the string coil, they support the pin.
- EMBOSSED BUSHING OUTER SPACE: The outer surface of the bushing is embossed to insure firm hold on pin block. One bushing is equal to two larger size tuning pins.
- FIXED LOOSE TUNING PINS: Solves the problem of loose tuning pins. Push bushings into the hole up to the shoulder, and then drive the tuning pin in.
- EASY TO INSTALL PIN BUSHINGS: What this does is it goes into the hole, and you have to remove the old tuning pin exactly like you would if you were replacing the tuning pin, but you remove the pin and then replace it with this. You can push it in, and it's got a separation so it's close, as big, or as little as you need, but put that into the hole and then put your tuning pin inside the metal tuning pin bushing, and the thickness of this bushing will essentially and make the hole smaller so that the tuning pin will be tighter in the hole.
- PIANO TECHNICIANS RECOMMENDED: This metal tuning pin bushings is highly recommended by most professional piano technicians when repining or restringing piano.
If you don't repair the bushings in your piano and subsequently discover that they aren't providing appropriate support for the tuning pins, it may be too late; don't allow this to happen! These bushings are simple to install and eliminate loose tuning pins. To use, insert bushings up to the shoulder of the tuning pin and then drive it in. The bushing's outer surface is embossed to ensure a secure grip on the pin block.
Available in a package of 12 or 100. Please choose quantity.
- Product Type: Tuning Pin Bushings
- Material: Metal
- Available Package: Set of 12 or 100.
- Manufacturer: USA Made