Schaff Piano Supply
Piano Key Bushing Cloth Sample Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- KEY BUSHING CLOTH FUNCTION: The felt that lines the hole where the key pins go is called a key bushing. The key-bushings wear down at some point as they are used, harden with age, and eventually fall out. The keys will wobble and rattle as a result, giving the piano its unmistakable 'old feel.
- HELPFUL DETERMINE CLOTH SIZE: This kit is helpful in being able to determine which size cloth you need for a particular piano.
- SAMPLE KIT SIZES: Sample of the 5 different sizes of piano key bushing cloth that we carry. Includes a 2"-3" piece of each of the following sizes:
- QUALITY MATERIAL USE: Finest bushing cloth which is tightly woven and long wearing.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We aim to deliver a high-quality product with outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about our product, please email us and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
This Piano Key Bushing Cloth Sample Kit is helpful in being able to determine which size cloth you need for a particular piano. We provide 5 different sample sizes of piano key bushing cloth.
- Product Type: Key Bushing Cloth Sample
- Material: Finest Bushing Cloth
- Sizes Included: .033", .039", .043", .054", .067"
- Manufacturer: USA Made