- Choose from a set of 5 cauls or a set of 45 cauls
- Made of High Density Polyethylene
- 11/32" wide (Front to Back)
- Tolerance to within .001"
- Durable, Impervious to glue, and Dimensionally Stable
- Choose the size of caul to match the diameter of your keypins (Choose size)
When replacing key bushing cauls it is important to use a caul to clamp the felt for the correct fit once the glue has dried. Once the felt has been glued into the key mortise, insert the caul and cut the felt off at the shoulders of the bushing caul. Allow the glue to dry overnight for a good fit. We also sell the key bushing cloth here in our store along with the Bushmaster, which is an excellent tool for gluing and inserting the felt into the key. Please let us know if you have any questions.