About this item:
- FLANGE BUSHING CLOTH: When the bushings in a flange wear out, the hammer will flop back and forth, and there is no way to fix it. There is a solution that will increase the bushing's size, but the effects are limited. As a result, you may need to replace a bushing in one or more flanges.
- BUSHING CLOTH END STRIP: The ends of each strip are notched for easily being able to insert into the flange holes. The torn edges of the felt join together better in the flange than cut edge felt. Felt is .050" thick.
- TORN CLOTH EDGES PERFECT FIT: This cloth should be torn rather than cut. The torn edges fit the bushing hole better than a cut edge.
- PROPER BUSHING FELT ADJUSTMENT: The felt can be too wide at times. If it's having a hard time getting through the hole, it's probably too wide, and you can modify it by tearing strings off the side. To make it a little bit narrower, simply take a thread from the edge and rip it off.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Extra fine quality scarlet bushing cloth with white center.
This Piano Flange Bushing Cloth is a quality scarlet red flange bushing cloth with white center in a sheet of 12 strips that are 17/64" wide and 18" long each. The ends of each strip are notched for easily being able to insert into the flange holes. The torn edges of the felt join together better in the flange than cut edge felt. Felt is .050" thick.
- Product Type: Flange Bushing Cloth
- Material: Fine Cloth
- Color: Scarlet with White Center
- Quantity: 12 Strips
- Length:18" Long Each
- Width: 17/64" wide
- Thickness: .050" thick.
- Manufacturer: USA Made