About this item:
- DESIGNED FOR COMBINATION TOOL HANDLE: A very functional and handy tool for hammer voicing on any piano. The exact same tool except without the handle so this one is specifically designed to be used in a combination tool handle so that it will go in the handle. This one is a little bit better because the handle is a little bit longer.
- THREE UNIQUE ANGLE POSITIONS: There are three different positions on this hammer voicing tool. From the handle, we've only got a straight up angle. If you adjust it and tighten it down, you can make a half angle, and then a full angle, which is excellent if you're working with upright hammers and need to get to the backside of the hammer without taking the action out.
- FOUR REPLACEABLE NEEDLES: This tool has 4 needles which are replaceable and also got set screws on the front part that hold the needles in place.
- NEEDLE USAGE RECOMMENDATIONS: If you want to use one needle at a time you can take out three of the needles and you can leave whichever one of the four that you want or you can just use three needles. It will depend on what your voicing technique is but those are replaceable.
- EASY TO CUT NEEDLES: If you want to shorten them you take the needles out and cut them to the length that you need with some kind of wire nipper to make them the correct length.
Voicing is the act of making it either brighter or more mellow sounding or changing the
tone of the piano by working with the felt and hammer.
Important: This tool is designed to be used with the combination tool handle which is available in our store and sold separately.
To see a demonstration video of all of our piano voicing tools click here to visit the video demo page on voicing tools
- Product Type: Piano Hammer Voicing Tool
- Head Angle: Straight Up Angle, Partial Angle and Full Angle
- Head Material: Stainless Steel Head
- No. of Needles: 4 Needles (included)
- Manufacturer: USA Made