- Tuning Hammer is 100% Made in the USA
- High Quality basic level tuning hammer
- A great tool for beginning tuners or for those wanting to own a hammer for occasional touch-ups or tuning
- One piece hammer with a quality 5 degree #2 star tip
- 6-1/2" Wood Handle with a Nickel plated steel shaft
- Total length of tool is 12"
Mute kit Includes:
- Temperament strip - 50" long and is tapered from 3/4" down to 1/2" wide
- 2 - 3" x 3/8" rubber mutes with handles
- 2 - 2-9/16" x 1/4" rubber mutes
This tool being made in the USA is made with high quality parts and quality craftsmanship that is hard to match. The manufacturer has been making piano tuning hammers and piano tools since 1938 and takes great pride in manufacturing only the best tools that are available. This tool will last for many years of use.
The attached #2 star tip is designed to fit tuning pins with square heads. It will fit tuning pins on virtually all pianos except those with extremely small tuning pins. (Which is very rare)