About this item:
- TUNING HAMMER HEAD: The part of the tuning hammer that joins to the handle is called the head. It's threaded, so it goes on the end of the handle, which is threaded as well..
- LENGTH AND ANGLE HEAD VARIATION: You can purchase different angles for your tuning hammer head.
CHOOSE LENGTH AND ANGLE:
*7/8" long - 10 degree angle
*1-1/4" long - 5 degree angle
*1-1/4" long - 10 degree angle
*1-1/4" long - 15 degree angle
*1-3/4" long - 5 degree angle
*1-3/4" long - 15 degree angle
*3" long - 5 degree angle
*5" long - 5 degree angle
- 5, 10 OR 15 DEGREE ANGLES HEAD: The degree to which the handle extends away from the tuning pins is determined by the angle of the head. Head angles are available in 5, 10 or 15 degree angles. The 5 degree head angle will put the tuning hammer the closest to the tuning pins where the 15 degree angle will extend the handle further away from the pins.
- HEADS DIFFERENT LENGTHS: You can also choose from a variety of head lengths in our head lengths option. The longer the head is, the further the handle will be from the tuning pins . A longer head will flex more, resulting in less tuning pin control. A long lever, in general, makes small adjustments easier.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL: Polished stainless steel head. Stainless steel is strong and durable and even lightweight. Its corrosion and stain resistance make it one of the most durable metals and an excellent choice for a variety of applications.
Polished stainless steel head in a variety of different lengths and angles. The head is located at the very top of the lever. The head is attached to the handle by a screw. The tops of the handles include threads on which the heads can be screwed to square them up. These heads will fit all of our tuning hammers.
- Product Type: Tuning Hammer Head
- Degree Angles Head: 5, 10 or 15 Degree Angles
- Heads Lengths: 7/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/4", 3’’ and 5’’ Long
- Material: Polished Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer: USA Made