Cory All Brite Wood Conditioning Polish
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- NON-GREASY FORMULATION: Cory All-Brite is a moisture-rich (non-greasy) polishing and conditioning product for all fine wood surfaces. Is one of the first conditioning cream polishes in the industry.
- VERSATILE FUNCTION: Excellent for shellac or lacquer for varnish, finishes, open pour finishes and it will condition in the restore and beautify all furniture.
- CONVENIENT TO APPLY: After that, the wood surface area was cleaned with coconut wood cleanser, and it is now clean and ready to be polished. Simply spray it on the object or the cloth. Spray a tiny amount from four to six inches away from the object. Wipe it in each direction, flip the cloth, buff to shine, and you'll notice that it's not oily and doesn't leave any fingerprints, and it truly does make it look great.
- STORAGE AND HANDLING PRACTICES: Keep in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area in closed containers. Protect containers from physical damage.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE: We provide you with high-quality after-sales service. If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will give you an ideal solution within 24 hours.
All-Brite is a moisture-rich polishing and conditioning compound for fine wood surfaces. All satin, lacquer, shellac, and open-pore woods should be polished with All-Brite. The polish prevents wood from drying out and cracking while also adding a lovely lustre to the surface. Simply spray on and wipe away to achieve the desired effect. It's ideal for polishing the surface of your piano's wood pieces.
- Product Type: Wood Conditioning Polish
- Available Size: 4 oz. bottle, 8 oz. bottle
- APPEARANCE (Physical State): Milky Liquid
- Flammability Hazards: Non-Flammable
- Manufacturer: Cory Products, LLC