About this item:
- MICROFIBER PIANO POLISHER CLOTH: This non-treated, soft, thick-weave microfiber cloth is ideal for applying and polishing all Cory polishes and cleansers. 14" x 14" in size and 300 grams in weight.
- EXCELLENT POLISHING CLOTH: The polyester has an oil affinity of 80%, whereas the polyamide has a water affinity of 20%. As a result, it's an excellent polishing cloth for removing any excess substance from whatever you're working with. It is compatible with both oil and water-based products.
- QUALITY MATERIAL CLOTH: This Microfiber polisher cloth is 80/20, which means it is made up of 80 percent polyester and 20 percent polyamide. The polyester and polyamide are mixed together in a way that splits the fibers. This not only gives the cloths more fiber surfaces to clean with, but it also makes them incredibly absorbent.
- MACHINE WASHABLE BUFFER: This power buffer can be machine washed and is built to last. If you choose to machine wash them, make sure to avoid using fabric softener or bleach.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE: We provide excellent after-sales support to our customers. If you have any additional questions, please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours with an appropriate solution.
The Cory Microfiber Polishing Cloth is designed to be used with piano polish. If you're using a product to clean your piano, this microfiber weave will give you the best results. Packaged in a reusable zip lock pouch.
- Product Type: Piano Polisher Cloth
- Cloth Size: Super-sized, (14" x14" )
- Cloth Weight: 300 gram
- Material: Microfiber Cloth (80 % polyester and 20% polyamide blend)
- Manufacturer: Cory Products, LLC