Schaff Piano Supply
Drop Lifter Elbows for Spinet Pianos
- Calculated at Checkout
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
About this item:
- DROP LIFTER ELBOWS: These are plastic replacement elbows that snap on to the existing center pin.
- ELBOWS END SLOT: You can easily install the elbows with your drop lifter wire since they feature a slot at the end that you can use to push onto the center pin.
- EASY REPLACEMENT: If you have a drop lifter wire and the broken elbow was attached to the end that goes down inside the action, the first thing you will need to do is cut off any portions or bits of the old elbow. You can break it off with needle nose pliers by just squeezing it. You can also do this with the center pin by doing the same thing, but without applying any side pressure to the whippen.
- NEW ELBOWS INSTALLED: All hammers are ready to strike after new elbows are placed and regulation buttons are adjusted.
- AVAILABLE SETS: Available in a set of 12 and set of 90.
Many spinet pianos were manufactured with plastic elbows during the 1950s and early 1960s. If the plastic has become brittle and the elbows are broken, they will need to be replaced.
- Product Type: Drop Lifter Elbows
- Material: Plastic
- Available Set: Set of 12 or set of 90.
- Manufacturer: USA Made