About this item:
- GRAND PIANO AGRAFFE: An agraffe is a piano part that is mostly featured on grand pianos. The agraffe is a guide screwed into the plate at the tuning-pin end of the string that aligns the strings vertically and laterally, determines the string's speaking length, and provides a clean termination from which the string can vibrate. Agraffes are often used in the bass, tenor, and lower treble, whereas a capo d'astro bar is commonly used in the upper treble.
- GRAND PIANO AGRAFFE REMOVER: If an agraffe breaks across the string holes, use this agraffe remover in a combination tool handle to unscrew it.
- CHROME PLATED MATERIAL: This Agraffe remover tool has a chrome finish. The chromed layer can be decorative, corrosion resistant, make cleaning easier, or increase surface hardness.
- RECOMMENDED PIANO TOOL: The #1 choice for Professional Piano Technicians.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our product. Our customer service team will respond within 24 hours. Without hesitation, place your order now.
Simple to use tool for removing and replacing agraffes. Slotted head measures 7/16 X 3/16 inches. 5 inches long, chrome plated. This tool is designed to be used with the combination tool handle available in our store.
An agraffe is a piano part that is mostly used on grand pianos. The agraffe is a guide fitted onto the plate at the tuning-pin end of the string with holes through which the strings pass.
- Product Type:
- Slotted Head Size: 7/16 X 3/16 inches
- Length: 5 inches long
- Material: Chrome Plated
- Manufacturer: USA Made