- 100% Made in the USA
- Developed by piano technician, Otto Keyes
- High Quality professional level tuning hammer
- Includes a changeable #2 star tip
- An eight position sliding weight adjustment helps regulate the impact during tuning giving the technician more control while using the lever
- This hammer is designed to be used primarily on vertical pianos
- The total head and tip length is 3-3/4" for easy clearance during tuning
- The hammer weighs 21 ounces and is 11" in overall length
This tool being made in the USA is made with high quality parts and quality craftsmanship that is hard to match. The manufacturer has been making piano tuning hammers and piano tools since 1938 and takes great pride in manufacturing only the best tools that are available.
The #2 star tip that is included with this hammer is designed to fit tuning pins with square heads. It will fit tuning pins on virtually all pianos except those with extremely small tuning pins. (Which is very rare)
You can purchase this tool with confidence that it will perform to the highest of standards for many years.