Schaff Piano Supply
Piano Center Pin Extracting/Repinning Tool
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- PIANO CENTER PIN: The pins on the flanges in the piano action components can become loose or tight depending on the environment and other conditions when a piano is used and goes through changes season after season. If the action centers are too tight, they may need to be loosened, or a larger pin replacement may be required if the action centers are loose.
- EXTRACTING/REPINNING TOOL USAGE: This piano action part tool is designed to remove and replace center pins quickly.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE PIANO CENTER PINS: One side of the piano center pins contains a pin for simply pushing the old pins out when removing and replacing them. The other side is flat, allowing you to press the new pin flush with the flange's side.
- SPRING LOADED PART: This spring-loaded tool makes pin replacement quick and simple.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Made from a lightweight aluminum casting with Brass nut holding.
The center pin extracting tool features a pin on one end for removing the old pin and a flat end on the other for pushing in the new pin, so it can serve dual purpose. On one end, a replaceable pin punch removes center pins; on the other end, a solid press inserts new pins.
Replacement pin available
- Product Type: Extracting/ Repining Tool
- Measurement: Approx. 4" wide, 4-1/2" high
- Material: Lightweight Aluminum Casting
- Manufacturer: USA Made