About this item:
- DAMPER WIRE REGULATOR UNIQUE TOOL: This is a small tool used to loosen the felt bushing that surrounds the damper wire and ease the wire. This tool is important for both new and old pianos.
- WIRE REGULATOR WIDE FUNCTION: Several notes away from the one to be adjusted are inserted between the hammer shanks. As needed, wire can be bent forward, backward, or to the side.
- ANGLE VARIATION AVAILABLE: Our store offers angle variation that you can choose from. Please choose from the available damper wire regulator angles: 45 degree Damper Regulator and Straight Damper Regulator.
- REGULATE PIANO DAMPER WIRE: This allows the damper wires to be adjusted without removing the action. When a key is pressed, the "action" of the piano causes hammers to strike the strings.
- PIANO TECHNICIANS RECOMMENDED: The no. 1 damper wire regulator tool preferred by most professional piano technicians
This tool is designed so that the damper wires can be regulated by putting the tool between the hammer shanks on a vertical piano. This is useful in being able to regulate the damper wires without having to remove the action. Available with either a 45 degree slot or a straight slot.
This tool is designed to be used with any of the combination tool handles we have available.
- Product Type: Damper Wire Regulator
- Material: Chrome Plated
- Size:7 inch long
- Angle Variation: 45 degree Damper Regulator, Straight Damper Regulator
- Manufacturer: USA Made