Howard Piano Industries
Piano Servicing, Tuning & Rebuilding 3rd Edition
- Calculated at Checkout
AMS Piano Tools
AMS Piano Tools
Piano Technician's Guild
About this item:
- GOLD STANDARD MANUAL GUIDE: Piano Servicing, Tuning, and Rebuilding by Arthur A. Reblitz has been the gold-standard manual for piano professionals and hands-on hobbyists who desire to rebuild or maintain pianos for almost forty years. Reblitz demystifies the intimidating notion of working on a piano by taking readers through every detail of upright and grand piano mechanics and describing servicing and repairs in plain English.
- REMASTERED IMAGES: This invaluable handbook now includes over 60 new and 300 remastered images of piano anatomy, tools, and techniques, as well as new material covering the art of tuning by ear and today's sophisticated electronic tuning devices, new repair and rebuilding techniques, and a brand new glossary of terms.
- THIRD EDITION: This third edition of the classic offers good advice on evaluating a piano and identifying typical action faults, and is particularly useful for older pianos (particularly uprights). The book establishes a decent basis of information without overwhelming thanks to its focus on simplicity.
- ALL ABOUT THE BOOK AUTHOR: Arthur A. Reblitz is a member of the Piano Technicians Guild and a registered piano technician. He is regarded as one of the world's foremost experts on orchestration, coin piano, and reproducing piano restoration. Reblitz Restorations, Inc. has worked on automatic musical instruments for a number of the world's most prestigious public and private institutions and collections. Reblitz is regarded as one of the best arrangers of music for these instruments in the world.
For many years, Arthur Reblitz's book has served as a standard reference guide for piano tuning and repair. This book is useful for both piano technicians and amateurs working on their own instruments. This is the third version of this book, which contains extensive instructions on how to perform almost any piano repair. It includes a section on learning how to tune that goes into great detail. There are 344 pages in this paperback book.
- No. of Pages: 344
- Language: English
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: 3rd Edition
- Author: Arthur Reblitz
- Publication Date: November 4, 2019
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Incorporated