About this item:
- GOLD STANDARD MANUAL GUIDE: Piano Servicing, Tuning, and Rebuilding by Arthur A. Reblitz has been the gold-standard manual for piano professionals and hands-on hobbyists who desire to rebuild or maintain pianos for almost forty years. Reblitz demystifies the intimidating notion of working on a piano by taking readers through every detail of upright and grand piano mechanics and describing servicing and repairs in plain English.
- INVALUABLE HANDBOOK REMASTERED IMAGES: This invaluable handbook now includes over 60 new and 300 remastered images of piano anatomy, tools, and techniques, as well as new material covering the art of tuning by ear and today's sophisticated electronic tuning devices, new repair and rebuilding techniques, and a brand new glossary of terms.
- MUCH ANTICIPATED HANDBOOK EDITION: This much-anticipated third edition of the classic offers good advice on evaluating a piano and identifying typical action faults, and is particularly useful for older pianos, particularly uprights. The book establishes a decent basis of information without overwhelming a novice piano technician or ambitious hobbyist, thanks to its focus on simplicity.
- PIANO TECHNICIANS RECOMMENDED: Piano Servicing, Tuning, and Rebuilding is a vital twenty-first-century reference for piano technicians and servicing programs, pianists, and amateur players and enthusiasts around the world to achieve peak performance and maximum longevity for their instruments.
- ALL ABOUT THE BOOK AUTHOR: Arthur A. Reblitz is a member of the Piano Technicians Guild and a registered piano technician. He is regarded as one of the world's foremost experts on orchestration, coin piano, and reproducing piano restoration. Reblitz Restorations, Inc. has worked on automatic musical instruments for a number of the world's most prestigious public and private institutions and collections. Reblitz is regarded as one of the best arrangers of music for these instruments in the world.
For many years, Arthur Reblitz's book has served as a standard reference guide for piano tuning and repair. This book is useful for both piano technicians and amateurs working on their own instruments. This is the third version of this book, which contains extensive instructions on how to perform almost any piano repair. There's also a part on learning how to tune that goes into great detail. There are 323 pages in this paperback book.
- No. of Pages: 32
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: 3rd Edition
- Author: Arthur Reblitz
- Publication Date: November 4, 2019
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Incorporated