- Special tool for tuning pianos with oblong shaped pins (Generally only found on pianos from the 1800's and primarily on square grands)
- 100% Made in the USA
- High Quality basic level tuning hammer
- A great tool for beginning tuners or for those wanting to own a hammer for occasional touch-ups
- One piece hammer with a quality 5 degree oblong shape tip
- 6-1/2" Wood Handle with a Nickel plated steel shaft
- Total length of tool is 12"
This tool being made in the USA is made with high quality parts and quality craftsmanship that is hard to match. The manufacturer has been making piano tuning hammers and piano tools since 1938 and takes great pride in manufacturing only the best tools that are available. This tool will last for many years of use.