About this item:
- TUNING PIN SETTER MAIN FUNCTION: This tuning pin setter piano tool is primarily designed for driving tuning pins when they must be set further into the pin block.
- SPRING LOADED PLUNGER: It’s got a plunger at the end so that you can set that on the end of the tuning pin and by tapping on the end of it with a hammer you can set that tuning pin further into the pin block. So, you’re going to be putting it into new wood that hasn’t been enlarged and that essentially will make the tuning pin feel tighter.
- CHROME PLATED HANDLE: Chrome plated handle allows pin to be held in position to prevent string from slipping. Chrome plating improves a surface's hardness, durability, and corrosion resistance while also making it shinier and easier to clean.
- VYNYL GRIP HANDLE COVER: This tuning pin setter piano tool has a vynyl grip covering the handle. The vinyl grip enhances the appearance while also providing a firm and comfortable grip.
- MOST RECOMMENDED TOOL: Made from high quality material which is why it’s the #1 choice for Piano Technicians in fixing loose tuning pins.
In order for the tuning to hold, it is critical to "set the pin" appropriately. To obtain a stable tuning, you must clearly "set the pin."
The Piano Tuning Pin Setter’s spring loaded plunger sets firmly on the tuning pin to prevent hammer damage when driving tuning pins into the pin block. The handle is covered with a vinyl grip. The 6" long, chrome plated handle allows the pin to be held in position to prevent string from slipping. A piano tool that is one solution to loose tuning pins.
- Product Type: Tuning Pin Setter
- Length: 6 inches
- Handle Material: Chrome Plated Handle
- Handle Cover:Vynyl Grip Cover
- Manufacturer: 100% Made in the USA