Howard Piano Industries
Pierce Piano Atlas - 13th Anniversary Edition
- Calculated at Checkout
Piano Technician's Guild
Howard Piano Industries
Schaff Piano Supply
About this item:
- COMPLETE AND AUTHORITATIVE COMPILATION EDITION: Over 12,500 names have been authoritatively expanded, enlarged, and updated in the 2017 Anniversary edition, allowing quick access to serial numbers, dates of manufacture, factory locations, a brief history of many firms, and other significant information. Knowledge is power, and you may now acquire the most comprehensive and authoritative collection of factual, historical piano information ever published. This one-of-a-kind publication has taken a lifetime to create.
- INVALUABLE BACKGROUND INFORMATION: The Pierce Piano Atlas includes background information that will help you learn about a piano manufacturer's history so you can make informed, profitable buying and selling decisions. An important tool for providing a genuine service to your community and establishing yourself as the "local expert."
- BIBLE OF THE PIANO BUSINESS: This one-of-a-kind reference work is known as the "Bible of the Piano Business" and is not only a valuable source of knowledge for everyone working in the piano industry, but also a fascinating read. The 400+ pages are packed with interesting black and white (although low resolution) photos of numerous piano types and manufactures. The final section features fascinating piano-related tidbits of knowledge, as well as a collection of historic photographs.
- WIDELY USED PIANO BOOK EDITION: This book is used by: Museums, Libraries, Appraisers, Piano Teachers, Antique Dealers, Piano Restorers, Piano, Refinishers, Piano Sales People, Piano and Organ Dealers, Piano Tuner-Technicians, Used Piano Buyers and anyone else interested in Pianos.
- ALL ABOUT THE BOOK AUTHOR: R. W. Mr. Piano (Bob) Pierce was a 68-year professional of the piano and organ business. Larry Ashley, who joined the company in 1963, spent more than 20 years in the Mr. Piano Salon alongside his father. N and Bob worked together on a project. E. Michel on the 1947 Atlas. In 1963, Bob and Larry took over exclusive ownership of the Pierce Piano Atlas and expanded it to include international brands. Larry E. Ashley has recently updated and published the Atlas.
The Pierce Piano Atlas is widely regarded as the world's most authoritative source of information about piano manufacturers, both past and present. More than 12, 000 piano names are referenced in the Atlas. Serial numbers for thousands of piano brand names, dates of pianos were created, manufacturing locations, and a brief history of piano firms are displayed for over 750 piano manufactures. No other directory provides such a wealth of data, and it is recognized as an international resource. It has the most up-to-date information published.
- Edition: 13th edition
- Year Published: 2017
- No. of Pages: 448 pages
- Language: English
- Book Format: Hardcover or Paperback
- Author: Bob Pierce
- Published by: Larry E. Ashley