About this item:
- ACTION CRADLE IN PIANO ACTION WORKS: It's easier to execute some of the vertical piano action repairs and regulating processes if the action of the piano is lifted off the top of the work table. This allows you to set it to different angles and provide some distance below the bottom of the action.
- ACTION CRADLE IMPORTANT PIECE: It features a piece that fits through the frame and clamps onto the end action bracket. It has a port where the action bracket will sit, and this will then bring out the set screw or set bolts that will keep the action cradle in place when it's in the action cradle.
- PIANO ACTION FREE ROTATION: Screw clamps and hinged brackets secure the action brackets. The action can freely rotate and be locked in any position.
- METAL CONSTRUCTION: It's easy to disassemble and store, and it won't tilt. The legs of the cradles are made of solid steel and have a chrome finish.
- RECOMMENDED TOOL: This is an essential for anyone who is serious about the maintenance and repair of any vertical piano action. Actions can be rotated 360 degrees and held in any position for easy access to work on hammers, dampers, bridle straps, or anything else that requires attention and easy access with this time-saving device.
All metal, fully adjustable, and suitable for all upright, spinet, and console actions. There are two brackets included, one for each end of the action. A must-have in any piano repair shop.
- Product Type: Piano Action Cradle
- Material: Metal/ Solid Steel
- Inclusions: 2 Bracket
- Manufacturer: USA Made