About this item:
- VS PROFELT DROPS: Using a key bushing caul overnight and a couple of drops on each side, significant improvements are achieved.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Originally designed for key bushings, now found success in a variety of different applications. By soaking and inserting #7 bridge pins overnight, it is ideal for softening damper guide rail bushings.
- VERSATILE USAGE: VS Profelt is also a lubrication, but it's especially good for reconditioning stiff or compacted felt. It's an incredible solution since it expands loose felt while also lubing tight felt, resulting in ideal action centers and key bushings.
- PIANO TECHNICIANS RECOMMENDED: Other applications include damper felt fitting (using the string as the caul), trapwork and pedal guide bushings, sostenuto and damper pitman bushings, leather disks, rod bracket, rod bushing ends, rod bushing sleeves, action centers, and hammers, according to technicians.
- IMPORTANT REMINDERS: It contains silicone polymers. They should not be opened or used near refinishing areas because they can affect the finish.
The latest "miracle" lubricant remedy that technicians all over the country have been talking about is VS Profelt treatment for worn and loose key bushings.
- Product Type: VS Profelt
- Material: Silicone Polymers
- Manufacturer: USA Made