About this item:
- WATERING TUBE FUNCTION: Replacement tube for adding water to Dampp Chaser Piano Humidifier. Watering tube allows you to provide water to the Humidifier when the yellow light on the 3-Light LED Panel indicates a need for water.
- WATERING TUBE COMPATIBILITY: This tube fits the NEWER Dampp Chaser humidifier tanks. The opening in the end of the tube is designed to fit NEWER Dampp Chaser Universal Watering Can. If you have the older style of watering can this tube will not fit to your can.
- WATERING TUBE REPLACEMENT: Tubes can develop mineral build-up and should be replaced occasionally.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: This tube is made from high quality plastic an excellent choice for components.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our goods. Our customer service team will respond within 24 hours and offers hassle-free returns and refunds. Without hesitation, place your order now.
Dampp Chaser Piano Humidifier Watering Tube is a simple but effective way of adding humidity to the environment within a piano. You may efficiently establish a micro-climate in the piano by utilizing this tube, which is manually soaked in water and then placed within the piano.
- Product Type: Humidifier Watering Tube
- For Instrument: Piano
- Material: High Quality Plastic
- Color: Smoke Colored
- Length: 50 Inches long
- Diameter: 1/2 Inch
- Manufacturer: Dampp-Chaser
Run the Watering Tube all the way to the piano's top. It's essential to curve the tube so it can be pulled out freely for watering. The System comes with two types of watering tube clamps: a 1/2-inch clamp and a half-clamp. Install half-clamps at the top of the piano to hold the tube's end in place so it can be readily removed. Anchor the half-clamps and washers with 1/2-inch screws and serrated washers (the serrated washers bite into the wood to stabilize the clamp). To hold the watering tubing between the half clamps and the Humidifier, use 1/2-inch clamps with 1/2-inch screws.