About this item:
- KIMBALL GRAND PIANO COVER SIZE OPTIONS: We made sure that you have a wide range of options when it comes to choosing your preferred piano cover size fittings.
* Kimball 80 Year Old - (5’9’’)
- QUILTED MACKINTOSH FABRIC COVERS: Our Quilted Mackintosh covers are made with an extremely rugged but attractive cover that is made with heavy mackintosh on the outside with a soft cotton material on the inside. 4" quilted pattern.
- EMBROIDERED KIMBALL LOGO: We offer the option of having the logo embroidered onto the front or side of the cover. The position of the front logo would be just over the keys. The side logo would be positioned on the treble side of the piano.
- SIDE SLITS COVER OPENINGS: Side Slits come standard with all of our covers - Side slits are openings in each side of the cover at the top of the legs which allows the cover to be folded back so the piano can be played while removing the whole cover.
- PIANO COVER LENGTH: You can choose options for your cover length. Standard length and for an additional cost we can make your cover floor length.
- COVER LOCKING STRAPS: Locking straps are also available with D rings for the option of being able to lock the cover for better protection. (Lock not included).
Custom made covers for Kimball Grand Pianos. A grand piano cover functions as an essential barrier between the wood surface of your piano and the environment, protecting it from physical damage such as scratches and chipping. Our covers are made in the United States using only the highest quality materials.
- Product Type: Piano Cover
- Piano Type: Grand Pianos
- Material: Fabric (Quilted Mackintosh)
- Size: Custom Fit
- Brand: Kimball
- Manufacturer: USA Made
Note: “Once we receive your order, piano covers are generally made and shipped within 2 to 3 weeks”.