About this item:
- MEDIUM VISCOSITY GLUE: High quality Medium Viscosity CA glue (cyanoacrylate). The medium viscosity version of CA glue is a good adhesive to use in the field where you don't have a lot of time to wait for glue to dry as CA glue sets so quickly.
- WORKS GOOD ON: Hard Wood, Glass & Metal, Fiberglass, Ceramics, Hard Plastics, Rubber, Laminating, Water-Resistant, Reinforcing and Works best on Balsa Wood, Soft Wood.
- APPLICATION DIRECTIONS: Unscrew top from nozzle. For finer applications, use the extender tip. Apply Insta-Cure+™ CA to one side of the parts being joined, then hold them tightly together for 5-15 seconds. For larger bonding areas, apply serpentine beads of the CA with enough spacing to allow for the spreading of the adhesive.
- AVAILABLE SIZE: Available in several different sizes: 3/4 oz. pocket bottle with screw on cap, 1 oz. bottle and 2 oz. bottle.
- GLUE SAFE STORAGE: For safe storage, store between 0 °C (32°F) and 10 °C (50°). Keep in a cool, well ventilated area away from heat, sparks and open flame. Keep container tightly closed until ready for use.
Insta-Cure+™ is a higher viscosity CA designed for use in loose fitting joints where the adhesive must bridge gaps. This is a little bit thicker we call it the gap filling because it’s thicker than the thin version and it’s good for gluing on broken key stick, re-glue in jack flanges and things that you need a little bit thicker glue. Normally, the thicker CA is applied to one surface and the parts are clamped together for 5 to 15 seconds.
Spread the glue in a thin film to avoid premature curing. Lay a serpentine bead with 1" separations on one surface, then assemble the parts, allowing the pressure to spread the CA out.
- Product type: Cyanoacrylate
- Physical state: Liquid
- Color: Colorless, Transparent
- Odor: Sharp, Irritating
- Size: Various sizes (3/4 oz. pocket style, 1 oz. bottle, 2 oz. bottle)
- Brand Name: Bob Smith Industries