Schaff Piano Supply
Piano Cork Bridle Straps – Set of 90
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- PERFECT FITTINGS: Perfect for replacing broken straps on vertical pianos. Easy to replace without removing the action. No gluing necessary.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simply remove old broken tapes and push in cork and hook to the bridle wire and that's it. The other end attaches to the bridle wire - just as the originals.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: These are made of high quality regulation braid with red Fabrilite tips.
- AVAILABLE SIZE: We have 3 sizes available to choose from. Small: Cork diameter tapers from 15/64" to 1/8’’, Medium: Cork diameter tapers from 1/4" to 3/16" and Large: Cork Diameter tapers from 9/32" to 1/4".
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: This Bridle straps is the #1 choice for Piano Technician's.
Professional Piano Cork Bridle Straps - Full Set of 90. New quality straps with regulation braid and red Fabrilite. The bridle straps have a cork end that is pushed into a hole in the catcher which is attached to the hammer butt. The other end of the strap is slipped over a wire that is attached to the whippen (the whippen transfers force from the key to the hammer, as well as to the dampers).
- Product Type: Cork Bridle Straps
- Quantity: Set of 90
- Sizes: Small: 15/64" to 1/8"
- Medium: 1/4" to 3/16"
- Large: 9/32" to 1/4"
- Manufacturer: USA Made