About this item:
- PIANO CASTER CUPS FUNCTION: The extreme weight of a piano can cause damage to your home's flooring, whether it's hardwood, laminate, or carpeting. Caster cups are an excellent solution to this problem. Hard floors will be easily and severely damaged by piano casters without piano caster cups, which will be costly to repair and may even require you to replace your entire floor. So there will be no more scratches with our professional piano caster cups.
- PIANO CASTER CUPS DESIGN: The piano caster cups are specially designed with a low profile to keep the pedals of the piano at the proper height. Attach tightly with the piano caster; this makes the piano's body difficult to shake. With felt mats attached to the bottom of each piano caster cup, showcasing nonslip, built to last, and preventing piano casters from getting wet and rusty, this effectively fixes the problem of solid wood or caster movement scratching the floor.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: These piano caster cups are made of high-quality, sturdy, and long-lasting 100 percent solid hardwood. It has good toughness, strong pressure resistance, no cracking, and the original wood's texture is visible, emphasizing the quality. The inner caved cup is intended to secure the piano's legs. Can hold your upright piano securely for years of use.
- CHOOSE YOUR VARIATION STYLE: Choose your desired finish. Available in Mahogany, Walnut or Ebony Satin finishes. Choosing the right caster cup for your piano can be a challenge with the many options available. When you’re deciding between Walnut and mahogany, if you’ve got a reddish tone to you piano wood then you’re going to want to go to with the mahogany. And if you’ve got more brown tone then you’re going to want to go with the walnut.
- CASTER CUPS SPECIAL TIPS: This size of caster cups is not intended for pianos with double wheels. Despite the fact that these caster cups have felt on the bottom, it is not suggested that you slide the piano on them. This can cause damage to the piano's legs, particularly if it's a grand piano.
Schaff Wood Piano Caster Cups are a great way to prevent dents in your flooring caused by the heavy weight of a piano's wheels or legs. Aim for placement beneath piano legs to protect wood, tile, and carpet from piano caster damage. The piano caster cups are designed primarily with a low profile to keep the piano's pedals at the proper height.
Caster cups are priced individually so you'll need to purchase the quantity you need for the number of casters you have on your piano
Designed for wheels that are up to 1-1/4" across the face of the wheel (For larger wheels you'll want to use either the Jansen Medium Caster Cups or Lucite Caster Cups)
- Product Type: Piano Caster Cups
- Material : Solid Maple Wood
- Inside Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Outside Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Available Finish: Mahogany, Walnut or Ebony Satin finishes
- Manufacturer: Schaff Piano Supply