About this item:
- YAMAHA GRAND PIANO COVER SIZE OPTIONS: We made sure that you have a wide range of options when it comes to choosing your preferred piano cover size fittings.
* 6'6"- 6'7"
* Yamaha 1954- (5'6 3/4")
* Yamaha Advent N3- (3'11")
* Yamaha CGP1000- (4'11")
* Yamaha GC1- (5'2")
- MACKINTOSH FABRIC COVERS: Our Mackintosh covers are a combination of heavy water repellent drill cloth bonded to a soft cotton flannel backing. Mackintosh is tough and durable and perfect for use in schools, churches, theaters and studios. Mackintosh is thicker than vinyl, and offers great protection from bumps and scratches. Mackintosh fabric has a warmer look than vinyl.
- EMBROIDERED YAMAHA LOGO: We offer the option of having the logo embroidered onto the front or side of the cover. The position of the front logo would be just over the keys. The side logo would be positioned on the treble side of the piano.
- SIDE SLITS COVER OPENINGS: Side Slits come standard with all of our covers - Side slits are openings in each side of the cover at the top of the legs which allows the cover to be folded back so the piano can be played while removing the whole cover.
- PIANO COVER LENGTH: You can choose options for your cover length. Standard length and for an additional cost we can make your cover floor length.
- COVER LOCKING STRAPS: Locking straps are also available with D rings for the option of being able to lock the cover for better protection. (Lock not included).
Custom made covers for Yamaha Grand Pianos. A grand piano cover functions as an essential barrier between the wood surface of your piano and the environment, protecting it from physical damage such as scratches and chipping. Our covers are made in the United States using only the highest quality materials.
- Product Type: Piano Cover
- Piano Type: Grand Pianos
- Material: Fabric (Mackintosh)
- Size: Custom Fit
- Color: (Black/ Brown Mackintosh)
- Brand: Yamaha
- Manufacturer: USA Made
Note: “Once we receive your order, piano covers are generally made and shipped within 2 to 3 weeks”.