MAXI-CURE Cyanoacrylate (CA) Glue Extra Thick Viscosity - 2 oz.
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- EXTRA THICK VISCOSITY GLUE: Maxi-Cure™ extra thick CA is the best CA for most plastics.
- APPLICATION DIRECTIONS: Remove the top of the nozzle. Use the extender tip for finer applications. Apply Maxi-Cure™ CA to one side of the parts to be joined, then clamp them together for 10-20 seconds. For larger bonding areas, apply serpentine beads of CA with enough space between them to allow the adhesive to spread. It takes three hours to reach full strength. Before replacing the screw-on top, clean the nozzle.
- WORKS BEST ON: Soft Wood, Hard Wood, Glass & Metal, Fiberglass, Ceramics, Hard Plastics, Rubber, Laminating, Reinforcing and Works good on Balsa Wood, Water-Resistant.
- MULTI-PURPOSE GLUE BOND: MAXI-CURE™ bonds fiberglass, hardwood, metal and rubber better than any other hobby adhesive. For gluing to the inside, cloth textured surface of fiberglass, scrape the area to be bonded with a razor blade or coarse sandpaper before using MAXI-CURE™ or any other adhesive.
- GLUE SAFE STORAGE: For safe storage, store between 0 °C (32°F) and 10 °C (50°). Keep in a cool, well ventilated area away from heat, sparks and open flame. Keep container tightly closed until ready for use.
MAXI-CURE™ has proven to be very popular in the archery business for the fletching of vanes onto aluminum and carbon arrow shafts. Along with being the strongest, MAXI-CURE™ is usually the least expensive option for this application. Maxi-Cure™ extra thick CA is the best CA for most plastics. Refrigerate to extend shelf life. Cured CA is stable from -40 to 220° F. Soak extender tip in acetone for cleaning.
- Product type: Cyanoacrylate
- Physical state: Liquid
- Color: Colorless, Transparent
- Odor: Sharp, Irritating
- Item Volume: 2 oz.
- Net Weight: (56.8 g)
- Brand Name: Bob Smith Industries