About this item:
- PIANO ACTION HANDBOOK WIDELY USED: The Piano Technicians Guild publishes this book. For most pianos available in the United States and many other parts of the world, the Piano Action Handbook includes regulating dimensions (key height, sharp height, blow distance, let off, key dip, back check distance, and drop).
- HANDBOOK DIMENSIONS INCLUSIONS: Edited by Randy Potter in 1991, it includes dimensions published in the First and Second Editions, plus all piano makes and models regularly available in the U.S./Canadian market.
- VERTICAL AND GRAND ACTION DIAGRAM: A vertical and grand action diagram, regulating explanations and notes, SAE to metric conversion tables for typical regulating dimensions, grand and vertical regulating sequences, manufacturer addresses and contact information, and a selected bibliography are also included.
- VERTICAL REGULATION CHECKLIST: The nice thing about this book is that it not only has regulations specs but it also has a regulation checklist. We’ve got the vertical regulation checklist. It goes through a step by step process.
- PRE REGULATION SEQUENCE: It even has the pre regulation sequence on preparing the piano for going through the regulation process.
The Piano Action Handbook, written by Randy Potter, contains regulation specs for a range of stores, including key heights, sharp heights, hammer blows, let offs, key dips, and back check distances for a variety of piano models. It lists the most prevalent as well as some of the more recent models of pianos on the market. These are good beginning principles, and a piano can be regulated without these standards.
- No. of Pages: 63 pages
- Language: English
- Book Format: Spiral Bound
- Author: Randy Potter
- Publication date: January 1,
- Publisher: Piano Technicians Guild Foundation