About this item:
- PIANO HAMMER FELT: The felt on piano hammers can sometimes get very hard over time and with use which can result in a bright harsh tone. In some cases the felt is so hard that it is difficult to soften the felt with the traditional needle voicing method.
- TOP LEVEL PROFESSIONAL SOFTENER SOLUTION: This hammer softener solution can be applied to the shoulders or strike point of the hammers to soften the felt which results in a more mellow tone.
- SOFTENER SOLUTION APPLICATION: It is best to apply a small amount at first to gauge the results as more can be applied if needed. 8 oz. bottle with applicator top.
- SAFE STORAGE: This softener solution is classified as a flammable liquid. They should always be stored in a separate, well-ventilated storage area, away from potential sources of ignition.
- SATISFACTORY SERVICE: We will provide you with professional customer service BOTH before and after your purchase. Please feel free to contact us if you have any issues with the item.
The felt on piano hammers can harden over time and use, resulting in a bright, harsh tone. In some cases, the felt is so hard that the traditional needle voicing method is ineffective at softening it. This hammer softener solution can be applied to the hammers' shoulders or strike point to soften the felt, resulting in a mellower tone. The no.1 recommended piano hammer softener solution by professional technicians.
- Product Type: Softener Solution (Piano Hammer)
- Solution: Liquid form
- Size: 8 oz. bottle