Schaff Piano Supply
Spurlock Grand Piano Soundboard Duster Cleaner Set
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- QUICK CLEANING ACTION: This cleaner set allows you to quickly reach through the strings of a grand piano to dust the soundboard. Use your vacuum to pull the dust off the cleaner each time it is withdrawn from the strings.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: A set includes three sizes to work in different areas of the soundboard:
* 2 1/2" blade with 5" handle for high treble, bass bridge aprons, etc.
* 3 3/4" blade with 6" handle for tenor & treble, damper guide rails.
* 3 3/4" blade with 22" handle for reaching under the bass strings and reaching through plate holes to the back side of the bridge.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: For very dirty soundboards, use the cleaner to push a dampened cloth; this allows more pressure to be applied and gives more even coverage than is possible with conventional soundboard steel, and they won't scratch the soundboard. The long one will work to make the big reach for the longer strings, and the shorter ones will work for the difficult areas inside the soundboard.
- SOUNDBOARD CLEANING MATERIAL: These small "squeegee" dusters made of brass with felt-covered ends.
Bill Spurlock made this set of three soundboard cleaning tools. They fit between the strings to collect a thinner amount of dust or they can be used to push a cloth around if the dust is very bad. The set comes with different sizes that you can use in cleaning your grand piano soundboard.
- Product Type: Duster Cleaner Set ( Grand Piano Soundboard)
- Inclusions: 3 Duster Cleaner Set
- Sizes: 2 1/2" blade with 5" handle, 3 3/4" blade with 6" handle, 3 3/4" blade with 22" handle
- Material: Brass with felt-covered ends
- Manufacturer: Bill Spurlock