Key Bushing Cloth - Extra Quality

Schaff Piano Supply

$4.25 - $5.25
Calculated at Checkout
Adding to cart… The item has been added

About this item: 

  • KEY BUSHING CLOTH FUNCTION: The felt that lines the hole where the key pins go is called a key bushing. The key-bushings wear down at some point as they are used, harden with age, and eventually fall out. The keys will wobble and rattle as a result, giving the piano its unmistakable 'old feel.' 
  • SCARLET WITH WHITE CENTER COLOR: Scarlet with White Center Color. Scarlet is a bright red hue with a little orange undertone.  
  • QUALITY MATERIAL USE: Finest bushing cloth which is tightly woven and long wearing. 
  • \AVAILABLE THICKNESS VARIATION: Our key bushing cloth available in 3 thicknesses: .043", .054" and .067". 
  •  CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We aim to deliver a high-quality product with outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about our product, please email us and we will respond to you within 24 hours. 


Product Description: 

The felt bushings that line the hole where the key pins go are called key bushings. The key-bushings start to break down with use, harden with age, and occasionally fall out completely. The keys wobble and rattle as a result, giving the piano its unmistakable 'old feel.' These bushings must be in good condition (and replaced if necessary) for piano keys to work appropriately (and silently). 3/8" wide x 54" long strips of bushing cloth 

We also have a sample kit of the 5 different sizes of bushing cloth we carry: Piano Key Bushing Cloth Sample Kit 



  • Product Type: Key Bushing Cloth 
  • Color: Scarlet with White Center 
  • Size: 3/8" wide x 54" long strips 
  •  Available Thickness:  .043" .054"  .067"
  • Manufacturer:  Made by Hainesworth