Schaff Piano Supply
Key Bushing Cloth - Extra Quality
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- KEY BUSHING CLOTH FUNCTION: The felt that lines the hole where the key pins go is called a key bushing. The key-bushings wear down at some point as they are used, harden with age, and eventually fall out. The keys will wobble and rattle as a result, giving the piano its unmistakable 'old feel.'
- SCARLET WITH WHITE CENTER COLOR: Scarlet with White Center Color. Scarlet is a bright red hue with a little orange undertone.
- QUALITY MATERIAL USE: Finest bushing cloth which is tightly woven and long wearing.
- \AVAILABLE THICKNESS VARIATION: Our key bushing cloth available in 3 thicknesses: .043", .054" and .067".
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We aim to deliver a high-quality product with outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about our product, please email us and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
The felt bushings that line the hole where the key pins go are called key bushings. The key-bushings start to break down with use, harden with age, and occasionally fall out completely. The keys wobble and rattle as a result, giving the piano its unmistakable 'old feel.' These bushings must be in good condition (and replaced if necessary) for piano keys to work appropriately (and silently). 3/8" wide x 54" long strips of bushing cloth
We also have a sample kit of the 5 different sizes of bushing cloth we carry: Piano Key Bushing Cloth Sample Kit
- Product Type: Key Bushing Cloth
- Color: Scarlet with White Center
- Size: 3/8" wide x 54" long strips
- Available Thickness: .043" .054" .067"
- Manufacturer: Made by Hainesworth