UN-CURE CA Glue Debonder – 1 oz.
- Calculated at Checkout
About this item:
- FAST ACTING DEBONDER: When using any of the CA glues, this is a must-have item. In about a minute, this product dissolves CA glue.
- A TRUE QUICK FIX: It comes in handy when parts are incorrectly bonded or your fingers are glued together. Apply to bonded skin and roll fingers apart. Once stuck, use acetone to clean off softened CA, followed by soap and water.
- GLUE MATERIAL COMPONENT: Since cured CA is essentially acrylic plastic, anything that dissolves CA will also soften most plastics. Care must be used, therefore, when using Un-Cure on plastics. Using a razor saw to separate plastics parts is usually the best option.
- WORKS BEST ON: All Cyanoacrylates are acrylate-based substances that are typically sold in the form of a quick-setting, highly adhesive glue.
- GLUE SAFE STORAGE: For safe storage, store between 0 °C (32°F) and 24°C (75°F). Keep in a cool, well ventilated area away from heat, sparks and open flame. Keep container tightly closed until ready for use.
UN-CURE™ CA debonder will soften cured CA glue (aka cyanoacrylate, CA) If parts are bonded incorrectly or your fingers are stuck together, a few drops of UN-CURE™ will dissolve the CA in about a minute. To remove CA from hard surfaces, soak a cloth or paper towel in UN-CURE™ and vigorously rub the affected areas. UN-CURE™, on the other hand, will leave a stain on most plastics.
- Product type: Cyanoacrylate Debonder
- Physical state: Liquid
- Color: Colorless, Transparent
- Odor: Slight Amine
- Item Volume: 1 oz.
- Size: Full size
- Compatible Material: Plastic
- Brand Name: Bob Smith Industries